- Naturally antibacterial, premium oak wood construction
- Durable surface resists wear and won’t absorb flavors or odors
- Curved juice groove on one side catches juices and scraps
- The other side features a flat surface for prepping and serving
- Sturdy enough for all-purpose chopping, yet portable and easy to clean
- Dimensions: 17 in. long x 11 in. wide x 1 in. high
Oak Cutting Board
Meet the oak multi-purpose cutting board
Frequently Bought Together
Why you'll love our Oak Cutting Board
Whole-cut oak is naturally antibacterial and keeps knives sharp.
Keep veggies and meats separate, or use one side for prep and one for presentation.
Made to last
Durable and responsibly sourced materials to withstand the toughest kitchens.
Frequently asked questions
Made from premium wood, our Oak Cutting Board will stand up to years of heavy use. While it may develop some marks over time, we think these only add to its character.
Hand wash your cutting board with soap and warm water. Avoid the dishwasher, which may degrade the wood over time.
To tackle stains, give your cutting board a good scrub with coarse salt and a squeeze of lemon.
Wet a thin kitchen towel and wring out as much water as possible. Lay it under your board for a great non-slip surface.
Apply a drop or two of food-grade mineral oil to keep your cutting board from drying out. How often you do so depends on how often you use it (anywhere from once a week to a few times a year).
To avoid warps or cracks, never leave your cutting board to soak, and always make sure it’s completely dry before storing it away.
Oak Cutting Board reviews
Give your kitchen some love
Free Shipping $50+
30 Day Trial